Month / March 2019
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
13,473 total views, 8 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
14,739 total views, 10 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Consumers urged to act as unspent refund credit notes total over £130m November 22, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority is advising holidaymakers issued with refund credit notes during the COVID-19 pandemic to redeem their credit as international travel continues to open up. Unspent ATOL protected refund credit notes currently total over £130m.
- 2021 quarter three flight data November 19, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has published aviation statistics for the third quarter of 2021.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority statement: Sentencing of David Henderson – Cardiff Crown Court November 12, 2021A statement from the UK Civil Aviation Authority following the sentencing of David Henderson.
- Focus on GA Change Programme continues November 8, 2021We are well and truly into autumn following a busy and productive summer period for the combined General Aviation (GA) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Unit (RPAS) teams.
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019