Month / March 2020
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
3,768 total views, 4 views todayMarch 4, 2020
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Consumers urged to act as unspent refund credit notes total over £130m November 22, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority is advising holidaymakers issued with refund credit notes during the COVID-19 pandemic to redeem their credit as international travel continues to open up. Unspent ATOL protected refund credit notes currently total over £130m.
- 2021 quarter three flight data November 19, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has published aviation statistics for the third quarter of 2021.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority statement: Sentencing of David Henderson – Cardiff Crown Court November 12, 2021A statement from the UK Civil Aviation Authority following the sentencing of David Henderson.
- Focus on GA Change Programme continues November 8, 2021We are well and truly into autumn following a busy and productive summer period for the combined General Aviation (GA) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft System Unit (RPAS) teams.
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019