Month / March 2020
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
3,042 total views, 4 views todayMarch 4, 2020
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- 2021 Quarter one flight data June 9, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has published passenger numbers for the first quarter of 2021.
- Primary Engineer partnership to help pupils design the future June 3, 2021UK Civil Aviation Authority becomes a National Partner for the ‘If You Were an Engineer, What Would You Do?’ competition
- UK Civil Aviation Authority statement on Belarus May 24, 2021A statement from the UK Civil Aviation Authority regarding Belarus.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority and European Union Aviation Safety Agency agree Technical Implementation Procedures May 17, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) have concluded negotiations on the Technical Implementation Procedures (the TIP).
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019