National restrictions and General Aviation National restrictions are in place in England to reduce day-to-day contact between people and help stop the spread of coronavirus. Private pilots should not undertake any sport…
694 total views, 8 views todayNovember 5, 2020
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
1,742 total views, 6 views todayMarch 4, 2020
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
5,715 total views, 8 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
6,201 total views, 4 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- New procedure for reviewing the classification of airspace launched November 30, 2020The UK Civil Aviation Authority has today launched its new procedure to review the classification of airspace.
- Interim Head of Civil Aviation Authority’s General Aviation Unit announced November 6, 2020The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has appointed Sophie O’Sullivan as the interim Head of its General Aviation Unit whilst Rachel Gardner-Poole is on secondment at the UK Space Agency.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority launches UK General Aviation opportunities after leaving EASA consultation November 6, 2020In preparation for the end of the EU transition period, the CAA has launched UK General Aviation opportunities after leaving EASA – a consultation:
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019