Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
271 total views, 9 views todayMarch 4, 2020
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of the service to the communications…
4,131 total views, 15 views todayMarch 18, 2019
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
3,597 total views, 12 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
3,808 total views, 12 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- March ATOL renewals deadline extended March 19, 2020UK Civil Aviation Authority announces decision to extend March ATOL renewals deadline until 28 April 2020.
- Statement on future relationship with the European Union March 9, 2020CAA statement
- Advice to UK consumers following Flybe entering administration March 9, 2020Passengers should not travel to their departure airports
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019