Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
962 total views, 6 views today
962 total views, 6 views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of the…March 18, 2019
707 total views, 3 views today
707 total views, 3 views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The…March 18, 2019
864 total views, 3 views today
864 total views, 3 views today Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It…March 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- UK Civil Aviation Authority launches campaign advising LGBTQ travellers to be cautious when booking specialist package holidays this Pride Month June 3, 2019Holidaymakers advised to check for ATOL protection
- UK Civil Aviation Authority to support holidaymakers following ATOL failure May 30, 2019The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has stepped in to support holidaymakers who were booked to travel with The Holiday Place PLC
- From air taxis to artificial intelligence in air traffic control – UK Civil Aviation Authority announces first six participants for new innovation work May 28, 2019The UK CAA has launched a new virtual space in which new technology can be safely tested – the ‘Innovation Sandbox’. It offers innovative companies the chance to discuss, explore, trial and test emerging concepts, helping the UK’s aviation sector to continue to be at the forefront of technology.
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019