Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
2,796 total views, 3 views today
2,796 total views, 3 views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of the…March 18, 2019
2,178 total views, 3 views today
2,178 total views, 3 views today The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The…March 18, 2019
2,479 total views, 6 views today
2,479 total views, 6 views today Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It…March 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Setting the path to drone deliveries and remote inspections: Making beyond visual line of sight drone operations commonplace December 9, 2019We have published our first guide aimed at supporting the industry to make unmanned aircraft (drone) flights beyond the visual line of sight of the operator (BVLOS) an everyday occurrence.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority update on Thomas Cook refunds programme December 5, 2019Over 200,000 claims now received
- Hot air balloon pilot fined for flying without a licence December 5, 2019A commercial hot air balloon pilot who flew passengers without a valid pilot's licence has been fined and ordered to pay costs.
- Air Travel Trust assists more than 16,500 ATOL protected holidaymakers in 2016/17 December 5, 2019The Air Travel Trust has helped refund and repatriate more than 16,500 ATOL protected holidaymakers in the last financial year, at a cost of £14.7m.
- Drone flyers must register by this weekend or risk £1,000 fine warns Civil Aviation Authority November 27, 2019With drone registration legislation set to come into effect on 30th November, the Civil Aviation Authority is issuing a final call for drone users to get registered – or risk a £1,000 fine.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority Statement On Reference Period 3 Referral November 20, 2019CAA update
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019