National restrictions and General Aviation National restrictions are in place in England to reduce day-to-day contact between people and help stop the spread of coronavirus. Private pilots should not undertake any sport…
6,059 total views, 6 views todayNovember 5, 2020
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
3,230 total viewsMarch 4, 2020
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
11,441 total views, 6 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
12,343 total views, 12 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- New updated Safety Sense Leaflets for GA pilots July 16, 2021CAA launches new updated Safety Sense Leaflets for GA pilots
- ATOL warns consumers to check financial protection before booking July 14, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority and ATOL are warning consumers to check that they are financially protected when booking holidays.
- Fixed Penalty Notice data published for 2021 Q1 July 14, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has published data on the number of Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) issued to to airlines for carrying passengers who had not complied with Covid-19 requirements for international passengers travelling to the UK.
- Pilot fined £175,000 for falsifying licence and acting as a pilot without an appropriate licence July 8, 2021A private pilot has been convicted of two charges of knowingly making false entries to his pilot's licence, and one charge of acting as a pilot without an appropriate licence on seven flights.
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019