Stay informed and read the latest aircraft news and reviews.
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
870 total views, 6 views todayMarch 4, 2020
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and Ofcom have begun contacting holders of aircraft and ground station radio licences with more information about the forthcoming transfer of the service to the communications…
4,854 total views, 6 views todayMarch 18, 2019
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
4,353 total views, 4 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
4,589 total views, 4 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Stay in Control: CAA launches loss of control awareness campaign July 7, 2020New initiative begins with circuit safety
- Singapore and the United Kingdom commence trials to improve public health safety for air crew July 6, 2020Guidelines aim to reduce public health risk to air passengers and crew
- UK Civil Aviation Authority update on airline refunds review July 1, 2020The UK Civil Aviation Authority has provided an update on its review into the refund policies of airlines during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Update on Pakistan International Airlines July 1, 2020Pakistan International Airlines flights from Birmingham, London Heathrow and Manchester airports are suspended with immediate effect.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority launches consultation on a new procedure for reviewing the classification of airspace June 26, 2020A new process scheduled to begin in December will facilitate the reclassification of airspace
- CAA confirms move to bring many new light aircraft designs under national regulation June 16, 2020Aircraft between 450kg and 600kg will come under CAA oversight
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Regulators give update on radio licence switch March 18, 2019
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019