National restrictions and General Aviation National restrictions are in place in England to reduce day-to-day contact between people and help stop the spread of coronavirus. Private pilots should not undertake any sport…
7,530 total views, 20 views todayNovember 5, 2020
The current exemption that allows General Aviation (GA) pilots to self-declare their medical fitness expires on Wednesday 8 April 2020. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is therefore advising affected pilots to act…
3,652 total views, 2 views todayMarch 4, 2020
The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has revealed it paid out more than £2.65m in grants to the GA community towards purchase of 8.33 kHz compatible radios. The funding, provided by the…
12,913 total views, 14 views todayMarch 18, 2019
Commenting on today’s Sky News story on UK aviation and Brexit, Mark Swan, Group Director of Safety and Airspace Regulation at the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said: “It is misleading for Sky…
14,129 total views, 16 views todayMarch 17, 2019
Address: Hangar 17 / 18, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, Dunkeswell, Devon, EX14 4LG.
Phone: 07808 788996
- Civil Aviation Authority responds to Times article October 23, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has responded to an article in the Times regarding the ongoing consultation into reform of the ATOL holiday financial protection scheme.
- CAA launch #shotonmydrone photography competition October 22, 2021New drone photography campaign and competition launched
- UK Civil Aviation Authority consults on Heathrow Airport charges October 19, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has today published a consultation on its initial proposals for the next price control at Heathrow Airport Limited (HAL).
- UK Civil Aviation Authority appoints new Non -Executive Director October 14, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has announced the appointment of Manny Lewis as Non-Executive Director leading on people, change and business excellence.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority signs post-EU exit air safety agreement with the Federal Air Transport Agency October 12, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority and the Federal Air Transport Agency have signed a Temporary Arrangement on air safety.
- UK Civil Aviation Authority announces industry consortium into eVTOL safety October 5, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has established an international consortium of electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) industry leaders and aviation experts.
- ATOL renewals statement October 2021 October 4, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority confirms that of the 1,133 ATOL licences that expired on 30 September 2021, 871 have been renewed, with a further 118 still in the process.
- Update on Ryanair High Court decision September 29, 2021The UK Civil Aviation Authority has confirmed that Ryanair is appealing a High Court decision on passenger compensation.
- Guidance Coronavirus (COVID-19): General Aviation November 5, 2020
- Changes to General Aviation pilot medical self-declarations March 4, 2020
- Over 6,000 GA pilots given 8.33 EU grants March 18, 2019
- CAA statement on Sky News aviation and Brexit story March 17, 2019