G-GREY is a stunning, low-hour example of Piper’s successful, cabin class PA46 series – a private airliner. It has a spacious, luxury interior plus the comfort and safety of cabin pressurisation – all coupled to the economy and flexibility of a powerful piston engine.
This 6-seat Malibu Mirage offers huge range and great flexibility when planning your missions. Cruise fast, far,in the Flight Levels, in the smooth quiet of your pressurised cabin, high above the weather. Or take a low-level trip without concern of increased fuel burn. G-GREY allows you to ride fast tailwinds up high or avoid headwinds by staying low – the flexibility is yours.
Your passengers will appreciate the ease of boarding via the airstair, the leg room of the reclining seats and the quiet, comfort of the cabin. Flying all day inside a Piper Mirage, with cabin altitudes kept at 5,000 ft or less, ensures you arrive at your destination alert, fresh and ready for business or pleasure.
See the article about G-GREY in Flyer Magazines website here
- Garmin GTN 750 GPS/Nav/Comm
- Garmin GTN 650 GPS/Nav/Comm
- BFG Skywatch Traffic System
- Weather radar
- Bendix King KFC150 Autopilot
- Bendix King KDI-572 DME
- Bendix King KR87 ADF
- Flightcom DVR 300i clock
- FIKI – Fully de-iced for flight into known icing
- Pressurised to 25,000ft
- Additional long-range fuel tanks (140USGs)
- AmSafe Airbag seatbelts P1 & P2
- Pilot’s window upgrade
- Engine mount upgrade
- Speed brakes
- Relief tube
- Spacious club seating with fold-out table
- Front nose locker and rear, internal, pressurised luggage bay
23,943 total views, 52 views today